Dead Path

Dead Path
Nevermind, at the end of this path I'll find timeless freedom

12/3/12

I Whisper In The Ear Of The Death IM10

I can never leave the past behind. It's been the hardest thing someone can ever do, I guess or at least it is for me. It hurts, it's all over me... I'm sitting here, smoking and thinking about things over and over again. I can never stop thinking I need to make a decision. As the song says, the winner takes it all, the loser standing small. I've been here before, I can't stand it! I don't want to be here anymore, I just want to disappear... leave everything behind.

I want to start walking that path, that path which will lead me to a timeless world, full of perfection. OK, I can't. I can't keep on writing anymore... I just want to cry, scream out loud... the air is full of can'ts because I cannot move on, because I don't want to... because I belong here. I belong with you, I belong with death, my dearest partner, the one that's whispering in my ear right now, "Come with me, come with me, let me enfold you".

Here I am, Here I am... waiting to hold you.


... to finally hold you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario